Monday, July 25, 2011

It's HOT in July!!!

So it's been a busy couple months... I now have 2 booths at Lula B's East, and I can retail clothing in the second booth!!  Vintage clothing & accessories + retro wares + midcentury furniture & decor = HEAVEN!!  I am steadily building my clothing inventory (sometimes I think I'm too picky), so come check it out!  I have Men's & Women's clothing....  SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!

The 2 blue swivel/rocker chairs are in MINT condition and ONLY $150!  Or one for $90.  (For some reason the color looks washed out in the pic, but they are actually a really bold blue.)  SOLD


I also have a mid century modern china cabinet with sliding glass panels (and the drawer on the left is lined and slotted for silverware!)  I've marked it down from $350 to $300   SOLD


And this is what I have at the house:
These are items that have yet to make it to the store, so let me know if you want to come by and check them out!

This is a walnut mid century modern Broyhill (Saga collection) china cabinet.  Isn't it fantastic??
The drawer pulls are amazing!  And I love the atomic star pattern! It is about 55" wide X 69" tall.
I wish my dining space was larger...  and I wish I had nicer dishes to display...  maybe Franciscan China...  hmmm....       
Broyhill Saga china cabinet  $375 SOLD

Next up, I have a button-back (tufted) sofa.  I'm pretty sure it's a Henredon.  (but the label under the seat cushion is missing, so I'm not putting a Henredon price on it.)  It's 68" wide and 27.5" tall (low back), so it is a smaller sofa or a LARGE loveseat.  The upholstery is in mint condition... no stains, rips, or tears.  And all of the buttons are securely attached.  I even have the matching slipcovers for the arms in perfect condition (not pictured).  The only catch is that it is orange!!  REALLY??!  I know...
Button-back Sofa  $200  SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment