Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MORE COOL FINDS!!!




HERE'S WHAT'S GOING ON AT LULA B'S EAST!!! 
2639 Main Street in Deep Ellum (Dallas)


Retro vivid blue sofa  $165 SOLD
I have a bunch of brand new-never worn leather Fossil belts  $12.50
Fantastic vintage San Francisco framed print  $42
Set of 4 Beatles Album artwork  $80  (see pic below) SOLD
vintage typwriter in case WORKS PERFECT  $45  (see pic below) SOLD
Elvis Jailhouse Rock Album art  $20 SOLD
Vintage brass lamp  (on left of pic above)  $28
I have a TON of vintage handbags (I'm addicted to them!)  most of them  $8 - $15
and did I mention all the jewelry and wallets!!!  OMG!!!






AND THESE ARE A COUPLE OF THE ITEMS I HAVE AT HOME FOR SALE...
Once I have room to move them into one of my booths I will!!  But if you are interested, you are more than welcome to contact me at happyrefashioner@gmail.com to come check them out!!!

First up, mint condition (not a scratch on it), WORKING PERFECTLY, Packard Bell stereo cabinet with Gerrard turntable and radio tuner  $425  (will be marked up to $500 when it gets into the store)
The sound is FANTASTIC!!  So rich compared to stereos today...




Next up, this is a table i've had at my house for a bit.  It's a LARGE frosted glass top (35.5" X 70.5") table with white metal base.  It would make a fantastic dining table or desk!  THE CHAIRS ARE NOT INCLUDED.  Sorry.  Again, if you are interested, email me at happyrefashioner@gmail.com and come get it!  It's only $75!! SOLD



No comments:

Post a Comment